Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something

Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something - Hallo sahabat LIRIK LAGU , Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something
link : Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something

Baca juga


Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something


[Minah] Don’t you look
Into my eyes and lie again
Im sick of being alone

[Sojin] Heundeullineun pyojeong maltue
Neon mwonga inneun deutae
[Minah] Ne mome bein natseon hyanggie
Mwongae hollin deutae
[Hyeri] Nae choge jjillinabwa
Heoreul jjireunikka neogsi naga
Apdwiga iraetda jeoraetda [Yura] wae geureoni
[Hyeri] Nae choge jjillinabwa
Heoreul jjireunikka neogsi naga
[Sojin] Wae deolkeok geobina
Ison nwa [Minah] nal sogijima

[Sojin] Naman mollasseotdeon something
Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something
[Minah] Ppeonhan neoui geojitmal
Geuman yeogikkajiman
Nothing
It’s something
Stop it~ no uh~

[Sojin] Heurin haneul sok geu mujigae
Seulpi uneun piano
[Yura] Ne mome bein natseon hyanggie
Mwongae hollindeutae

[Hyeri] Nae choge jjillinabwa
Heoreul jjireunikka neogsi naga
Apdwiga iraetda jeoraetda [Yura] wae geureoni
[Hyeri] Nae choge jjillinabwa
Heoreul jjireunikka neogsi naga
[Sojin] Wae deolkeok geobina
Ison nwa [Minah] nal sogijima

[Sojin] Naman mollasseotdeon something
Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something
[Minah] Ppeonhan neoui geojitmal
Geuman yeogikkajiman
Nothing
It’s something
Stop it~ no uh~

[Yura] Sarangeul swipge
Eodeuryeogo hajima
Huhoe hajima
[Minah] Sogigo
Yeojal tto ullineun
Neon yeogikkaji
Bye bye bye out

[Sojin] Naman mollasseotdeon something
Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something
[Minah] Ppeonhan neoui geojitmal
Geuman yeogikkajiman
Nothing
It’s something
Stop it~ no uh~

[All] Naega jun sarangi neon useuwonni
Naega jun sarangi jigyeowojyeonni
Ni apeseo boigi sirheo
Chamatdeon nunmul
Naega jun sarangi neon useuwonni
Naega jun sarangi jigyeowojyeonni
Urin yeogikkajini
[Sojin] Urin yeogikkajini


English Translation:

Don’t you look
Into my eyes and lie again
I’m sick of being alone

Your shaking face and words
Seems like something is up
A strange scent is all over your body
Seems like you’re possessed by something

Maybe you felt guilty at my guess
I caught you off guard and you’re so out of it
Your story keeps changing here and there, what’s wrong with you
Maybe you felt guilty at my guess
I caught you off guard and you’re so out of it
Why, are you scared all of a sudden?
Let go of my hand, don’t lie to me

I was the only one who didn’t know about this something
I clearly feel it, must be something
Your obvious lies, it’s over
Nothing, it’s something, stop it

That rainbow inside the gray skies
The sadly crying piano
A strange scent is all over your body
Seems like you’re possessed by something

Maybe you felt guilty at my guess
I caught you off guard and you’re so out of it
Your story keeps changing here and there, what’s wrong with you
Maybe you felt guilty at my guess
I caught you off guard and you’re so out of it
Why, are you scared all of a sudden?
Let go of my hand, don’t lie to me

I was the only one who didn’t know about this something
I clearly feel it, must be something
Your obvious lies, it’s over
Nothing, it’s something, stop it

Don’t try to gain love so easily
Don’t regret
You deceived and made a girl cry
You’re only up till here
Bye bye bye out

I was the only one who didn’t know about this something
I clearly feel it, must be something
Your obvious lies, it’s over
Nothing, it’s something, stop it

Was the love I gave a joke to you?
Were you sick of the love I gave you?
I don’t want to show you the tears I held back
Was the love I gave a joke to you?
Were you sick of the love I gave you?
Are we over?
Are we over?


















Source : http://www.kpoplyrics.net


Demikianlah Artikel Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something

Sekianlah artikel Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something dengan alamat link https://liriklagucuy.blogspot.com/2014/01/lirik-lagu-girl-day-something.html

0 Response to "Lirik lagu Girl's Day – Something"

loading...