Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy

Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy - Hallo sahabat LIRIK LAGU , Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy
link : Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy

Baca juga


Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy


Cause i’m 30 baby~ come on over hear
I bam gagi jeone naegero wa

Cause i’m 30 sexy~ hey sexy lady
Jigeum i mudae wie neowa danduri

I know you modeun geol ara singyeongsseujima
Neukkil su inneun geon mudae wiui neowa na
Cheoeumbuteo uril boyeojujin anheul geoya
Sumsoributeo i biteu wie ollyeobwa
Party-ya-yi-ya- oh baby
Party-ya- naegero wa
Party-ya-yi-ya-oh baby
Party-ya-bureul kyeobwa

Hey sexy lady daranajima dagawa
Junbineun deo isang pillyoeobseo mal deureo
Jigeumeun seororeul wihae soneul butjamneun geol
Sijageun naega hal teni neon nae mal deureo

Cause i’m 30 baby~ come on over hear
I bam gagi jeone naegero wa

Cause i’m 30 sexy~ hey sexy lady
Jigeum i mudae wie neowa danduri

Party-ya-yi-ya- oh baby
Party-ya- naegero wa
Party-ya-yi-ya-oh baby
Party-ya-bureul kyeobwa

Relax your mind~~~
Uri showroman~~~
Chungbunhajin anha jigeum
Bollyumeul ollyeo jomyeongeul chaewo
Majimageul hyanghaeseo~~

Keep it please
Don’t stop the music

Party-ya-yi-ya- oh baby
Party-ya- naegero wa
Party-ya-yi-ya-oh baby
Party-ya-bureul kyeobwa


English Translation:

Cause I’m 30 baby
Come on over here
Come to me before the night is over

Cause I’m 30 sexy
Hey sexy lady
It’s only you and me on top of this stage right now

I know you, I know everything, don’t worry about it
The only thing that can be felt is you and me on top of this stage
I won’t show us to others at first
Start by placing your breath on top of this beat

Party-ya-yi-ya- oh baby
Party-ya- come to me
Party-ya-yi-ya-oh baby
Party-ya- turn on the lights

Hey sexy lady, don’t run away, come to me
There’s nothing more to prepare, listen to me
We just need to hold hands for each other right now
I’ll start so you just listen to me

Cause I’m 30 baby
Come on over here
Come to me before the night is over

Cause I’m 30 sexy
Hey sexy lady
It’s only you and me on top of this stage right now

Party-ya-yi-ya- oh baby
Party-ya- come to me
Party-ya-yi-ya-oh baby
Party-ya- turn on the lights

Relax your mind
Just our show isn’t enough right now
Turn up the volume, turn on the lights
Toward the end

Keep it please
Don’t stop the music

Party-ya-yi-ya- oh baby
Party-ya- come to me
Party-ya-yi-ya-oh baby
Party-ya- turn on the lights


















Source : http://www.kpoplyrics.net


Demikianlah Artikel Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy

Sekianlah artikel Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy dengan alamat link https://liriklagucuy.blogspot.com/2014/01/lirik-lagu-rain-30-sexy.html

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Rain – 30 Sexy"

loading...