Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You

Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You - Hallo sahabat LIRIK LAGU , Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You , kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You
link : Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You

Baca juga


Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You


Jonghyun 'SHINee' & Chen 'EXO'

ppalli georeodo joha,
nege matchul piryo eobshi
nal wihan oseul sareo gago
neoui sajin daeshine
geoul sogui nareul bwa

tto neowa bandae in saram,
geuge nae jogeoni doego
nan nega shirheo haetdeon
nae seubgwan deureul
tto dashi kkeonaeji
nega shirheoha dorog
munjen nega tteona gago
geu modeun iyuga neoran geol

I can’t believe, yes it’s true
nega gyeote eobseoseo
modeun ge neoro kkeutna beoryeo
beoseona ryeo halsurog
neoege jibae doen haru

chingureul mannado,
yeojadeureul mannal ttaedo
iyuneun nae meori sog neoreul biwo
naeryeogo ttan saenggageul hago

geunde munjeneun jakkuman
nega mogsoriga deudgo shipeo

I can’t believe, yes it’s true
nega gyeote eobseoseo
modeun ge neoro kkeutna beoryeo
beoseona ryeo halsurog
neoege jibae doen haru

neomu oraet dongan
igsughan songil eobseum,
nae sonkkeute gipi bein ne hyanggi
soneul sshitgo hyangsureul ppuryeo
beoseo naryeogo momburim chigo
ijen neon dareun neorago hae

I can’t believe, yes it’s true
nega gyeote eobseoseo
modeun ge neoro kkeutna beoryeo
beoseona ryeo halsurog
neoege jibae doen haru


English Translation

It doesn’t matter if I walk fast. I don’t
need to match my steps with yours
I can go shopping for my own clothes
And I look at myself in the
mirror instead of your picture

Now I look for someone
who is the opposite of you
All of my habits
that you hated
I start doing them again
so you won’t like it

But the problem is, after you left
All of those reasons is you

I can’t believe, Yes it’s true
Because you’re not next to me,
everything ends with you
The more I try to escape, the more
my days are controlled by you

When I meet my friends, even when
I meet other girls. Those reasons fill
up my head. I try to empty them out
by thinking of something else

But the problem is, I keep
wanting to hear your voice

I can’t believe, Yes it’s true
Because you’re not next to me,
everything ends with you
The more I try to escape, the more
my days are controlled by you

The touch that I’ve gotten
used to for such a long time. Your
scent that is deeply settled in
my fingers. I wash my hands and put
on cologne, I try so hard to escape
But now, you’re someone else

I can’t believe, Yes it’s true
Because you’re not next to me,
everything ends with you
The more I try to escape, the more
my days are controlled by you

























Source : http://ncdevilscry.wordpress.com


Demikianlah Artikel Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You

Sekianlah artikel Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You dengan alamat link https://liriklagucuy.blogspot.com/2014/02/lirik-lagu-sm-ballad-day-without-you.html

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu S.M. The Ballad - A Day Without You "

loading...