[Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete

[Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete - Hallo sahabat LIRIK LAGU , Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul [Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : [Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete
link : [Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete

Baca juga


[Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete


BoA - Make Me Complete
I know i shouldn’t be saying it,but i’m needing you tonight
Trying hold back the feeling,but it isn’t right
Did everything that you told me to,
And i tried to fit the part
Now i’m gonna follow my heart

In the mirror’s a reflection of the brightest star
But her only imperfections are why she waits so long
To say the words you never say
Tell me now,whisper loud
Show me how, you feel the same way
I’m a victim of your uncertain love
Afraid to show my heart and it’s because of you
I’m not giving up, so don’t be the one to close the door
You only have to turn the key to Make Me Complete

People say that best things always come to those who wait
I don’t know if my heart can stand to beat another day
You pull me up, and i’m falling like i’m crashing to the ground
Hearts break,but they don’t make a sound
In the mirror’s a reflection of the brightest star
But her only imperfections are why she waits so long

To say the words you never say
Tell me now,whisper loud
Show me how, you feel the same way

I’m a victim of your uncertain love
Afraid to show my heart and it’s because of you
I’m not giving up, so don’t be the one to close the door
Baby please, you Make Me Complete


Demikianlah Artikel [Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete

Sekianlah artikel [Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel [Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete dengan alamat link https://liriklagucuy.blogspot.com/2016/01/lyric-boa-make-me-complete.html

0 Response to "[Lyric] BoA - Make Me Complete"

loading...